Our Mission is to help kids grow into successful adults by enriching the learning environment of their crucial early years.
Research shows that kids are wired to learn fastest in their first five years, so we help those who influence young kids most — namely parents and child care providers. The result is a winning cycle: When kids are in the hands of excellent child care providers they acquire lifelong learning and social skills, and those skills eventually help our community become a better place for kids and adults.
Making a Difference in Early Care and Education.
Early Childhood Professional Development Specialist/STARS Consultant – This is an opportunity to work with Early Childhood Professionals, increase the quality of Early Care and Education and impact children’s early development. You will travel Missoula, Mineral and Ravalli counties to work with new providers, provide onsite consulting to support STARS program and deliver classroom training to childcare providers. Wage $32,136.00-$36,420.00 + benefits DOE/Q see job description for more details.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a Level IV or greater on the Montana Early Care and Education Career Development System Practitioner Registry or the ability to achieve this level within a probationary period. Please visit mtecp.org. for more details about Practitioner Registry levels.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Must be able to achieve a PDS1 on the MT Professional Development Framework within a probationary period. Please visit mtecp.org. for Framework details.
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least two years of experience as a child care provider.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office required. PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong record of written & oral communication and organizational skills.
Submit resume, Practitioner Registry certificate (or college transcripts) and professional references to Child Care Resources, PO Box 7038, Missoula, 59807 or email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled.