Our Mission is to help kids grow into successful adults by enriching the learning environment of their crucial early years.
Research shows that kids are wired to learn fastest in their first five years, so we help those who influence young kids most — namely parents and child care providers. The result is a winning cycle: When kids are in the hands of excellent child care providers they acquire lifelong learning and social skills, and those skills eventually help our community become a better place for kids and adults.
Early Childhood Professional Development Specialist – Develop and implement child care provider classroom training, provide onsite consulting to support STARS program. Wage $32,136.00-$36,420.00 + benefits DOE/Q see job description for more details.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a Level IV or greater on the Montana Early Care and Education Career Development System Practitioner Registry or the ability to achieve this level within probationary period. Please visit www.mtecp.org for more details about the Practitioner Registry levels.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Must be able to achieve a PDS1 on the MT Professional Development Framework within a probationary period. Please visit www.mtecp.org for Framework details.
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least two years of experience as a child care provider.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office required. PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong record of written & oral communication and organizational skills.
Submit resume, Practitioner Registry certificate (or college transcripts) and professional references to Child Care Resources, PO Box 7038, Missoula, MT 59807 or email all information to email@example.com. Open until filled.