Our Mission is to help kids grow into successful adults by enriching the learning environment of their crucial early years.
Research shows that kids are wired to learn fastest in their first five years, so we help those who influence young kids most — namely parents and child care providers. The result is a winning cycle: When kids are in the hands of excellent child care providers they acquire lifelong learning and social skills, and those skills eventually help our community become a better place for kids and adults.
Pyramid Model Coach – This position provides training and support to childcare and preschool programs related to positive guidance and preventing challenging behavior.
This person will deliver Pyramid Model training in the classroom and provide on-site coaching to STARS participants to support a program’s approach to implementing social emotional supports. Wage $36,420.00 – $45,656.00 + benefits DOE/Q see job description for more details.
- Must be able to achieve a Level 6 on the Practitioners Registry, or willing to participate in a training plan to meet this level. Visit mtecp.org for more details
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience teaching in an early childhood program.
- Have a minimum of one year of leadership experience.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office required. PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong record of written & oral communication and organizational skills.
Click here for job description. Submit cover letter, resume, Practitioner Registry certificate (or college transcripts) and professional references to Child Care Resources, PO Box 7038, Missoula, MT 59807 or email all information to email@example.com. Open until filled.