Our Mission is to help kids grow into successful adults by enriching the learning environment of their crucial early years.
Research shows that kids are wired to learn fastest in their first five years, so we help those who influence young kids most, namely parents and child care providers. The result is a winning cycle: When kids are in the hands of excellent child care providers they acquire lifelong learning and social skills, and those skills eventually help our community become a better place for kids and adults.
Child Care Resources publishes an Annual Report which highlights our programs, projects and financial activity over the previous Fiscal Year.
Read our annual report to learn more about CCR’s services and mission!
Early Childhood Professional Development Specialist – Develop and implement child care provider training including classroom training, distance learning and onsite training. Wage $15.00-$17.00/hour + benefits. DOE/Q. Requirements:
- Must have achieved a minimum of a Level IV or greater on the Montana Early Care and Education Career Development System Practitioner Registry or the ability to achieve this level withing probationary period. Please visit www.mtecp.org for more details about Practitioner Registry levels.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Must be able to achieve a PDS1 on the Mt Professional Development Framework within a probationary period. Please visit www.mtecp.org. for Framework details.
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least two years of experience as a child care provider.
- Experience with Windows and MS Office required. PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong record of written & oral communication and organizational skills.
Submit resume, Practitioner Registry certificate (or college transcripts) and professional references to Child Care Resources, PO Box 7038, Missoula, 59807 or email all information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled. See full job description.
Development/Marketing Director – Child Care Resources (CCR) is seeking an experienced, Development/Marketing Director to coordinate individual/corporate donor program, special events, and grantwriting support. Position includes community outreach, and coordination of marketing efforts. .5-.75 FTE, hours will vary with workload. $18-$21/hour DOQ + benefits. Submit a resume, cover letter and professional references to Child Care Resources, PO Box 7038, Missoula, MT 59807 or email@example.com. See full job description. Closes 11/8 or when filled.