Colleen Morris, RN, is a Child Care Health Consultant (CCHC) who works with Missoula County Child Care Providers to promote the health and development of children, families and staff. The CCHC will visit your child care once a year to review immunization records for the children and staff. Other services she can provide include the following:
- Review of health policies and procedures, such as illness exclusion, first aid, and medication administration policies
- Consultation regarding infectious diseases and reporting requirements
- Community resources and referrals for health, mental health, social and special health care needs
Missoula County has recently seen an increase in Norovirus-like symptoms, including rapid onset of vomiting and diarrhea. Please see this article for more information.
Use the following chart to determine when temperatures are comfortable or dangerous for outside play.
Download the full chart.
- healthychildren.org from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FAQs about Vaccine Safety
- Missoula City-County Health Department
- Vaccine Information
- 2016 Recommended Vaccines for Children Birth through 6 years
- The History of Vaccines