Colleen Morris, RN, is a Child Care Health Consultant (CCHC) who works with Missoula County Child Care Providers to promote the health and development of children, families and staff. The CCHC will visit your child care once a year to review immunization records for the children and staff. Other services she can provide include the following:
- Review of health policies and procedures, such as illness exclusion, first aid, and medication administration policies
- Consultation regarding infectious diseases and reporting requirements
- Community resources and referrals for health, mental health, social and special health care needs
Health Resources for Child Care Providers
Missoula County has recently seen an increase in Norovirus-like symptoms, including rapid onset of vomiting and diarrhea. Please see this article for more information.
Use the following chart to determine when temperatures are comfortable or dangerous for outside play.
Download the full chart.
National Health and Safety Performance Standards
Child Care Licensing Regulations
- Montana Child Care Immunization Requirements, Forms
- Vaccine Information
- 2016 Immunization Schedules
- FAQs about Vaccine Safety
- Missoula City-County Health Department
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Montana Reportable Disease and Conditions List
- California Childcare Health Program
- What’s the latest with the flu?
- CDC Flu
- Montana DPHHS
- The Flu: A Guide for Parents
- Only Flu Shots This Season