Donate to Child Care Resources!
We deeply appreciate and need your financial support to improve early childhood education and to provide financial assistance to low-income parents struggling to pay for child care in Western Montana. Child Care Resources is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Through the support of people just like you, Child Care Resources helps ensure quality early childhood education and ensures that low-income parents can provide a quality environment for their children while they are working.
We invite you to take a look at a short video to learn more about how your donation directly helps families in this area.
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Donate online with a debit/credit card or a PayPal account. You can select to make a one-time gift, setup a recurring donation, or make a gift in memory or honor of someone.
- Make a cash donation via mail with a check, made out to Child Care Resources and mailed with this form to:
Child Care Resources
500 N. Higgins Ave., Suite 202
Missoula, MT 59802
Child Care Resources also accepts Planned Gifts.
Your gifts at work:
- Helping low-income parents pay for child care while they are at work.
- Building a stronger early childhood education environment for children in Western Montana.
- Helping high school students with children get their high school diplomas by helping them pay for child care.
- Providing classroom training for current and potential child care providers.
- Helping college students with young children complete their degree through child care assistance.
- Providing on-line training for child care providers throughout the United States.
- Assisting child care providers with on-site training.
- Helping to ensure that children receive good nutrition while in child care facilities.
Donations are tax deductible. CCR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax determination letter, audited financials and other important information are available on our GuideStar page.