We deeply appreciate and need your financial support to improve early childhood education and to provide financial assistance to low-income parents struggling to pay for child care in Western Montana. Child Care Resources is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Through the support of people just like you, Child Care Resources helps ensure quality early childhood education and ensure that low-income parents can provide quality environments for their children while they are working.
We invite you to take a look at a short video to learn more about how your donation directly helps families in this area.
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Donate online with a debit/credit card or a PayPal account. You can make a one-time gift, set up a recurring donation and/or make a gift in memory or in honor of someone.
- Make a cash donation via mail with a check made out to Child Care Resources and mailed with this form to:
Child Care Resources
500 N. Higgins Ave., Suite 202
Missoula, MT 59802
Child Care Resources also accepts Planned Gifts.
Your gifts at work:
- Help low-income parents pay for child care.
- Build a stronger early childhood education environment for children in Western Montana.
- Provide online training for child care providers throughout Montana.
- Deliver on-site coaching at child care facilities.
Donations are tax deductible. CCR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax determination letter, audited financials and other important information are available on our GuideStar page.
Through our work with families we identified the need for an additional, less restricted child care scholarship fund. Sometimes families experience unforeseen obstacles, even when they’re doing all they can to maintain self-sufficiency. To respond to this unmet need, Child Care Resources created the Hand Up Scholarship Fund. To raise the funds for this scholarship program we have an annual appeal.
The Hand Up fund provides short-term, temporary child care assistance. Qualifying circumstances:
- Parents need child care while seeking employment.
- Parents are undergoing a medical emergency or medical respite, including chemical dependency treatment.
- Parents have a sick child who cannot attend child care, but the parent cannot miss work.
- Summer camp tuition assistance for school-age children.
To qualify for the Hand Up scholarship, the parent must reside in Missoula, Mineral or Ravalli counties.
If you know someone who may qualify for this type of short-term assistance, please have them contact us.