We deeply appreciate and need your financial support to improve early childhood education and to provide financial assistance to low-income parents struggling to pay for child care in Western Montana. Child Care Resources is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Through the support of people just like you, Child Care Resources helps ensure quality early childhood education and that low-income parents can provide quality environments for their children while they are working.
We invite you to take a look at a short video to learn more about how your donation directly helps families in this area.
Donations can be made in the following ways:
- Donate online with a debit/credit card or a PayPal account. You can make a one-time gift, set up a recurring donation and/or make a gift in memory or in honor of someone.
- Make a cash donation via mail with a check made out to Child Care Resources and mailed with this form to:
Child Care Resources
500 N. Higgins Ave., Suite 202
Missoula, MT 59802
Child Care Resources also accepts Planned Gifts.
Your gifts at work:
- Help low-income parents pay for child care.
- Build a stronger early childhood education environment for children in Western Montana.
- Provide online training for child care providers throughout Montana.
- Deliver on-site coaching at child care facilities.
Donations are tax deductible. CCR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax determination letter, audited financials and other important information are available on our GuideStar page.