top of page
Professional Development - CCR.jpg

Child Care Resources propose des formations en classe et des formations en ligne sur un large éventail de sujets et de niveaux pour répondre à vos besoins.

Actif 1_32x.png

Développement professionnel

En tant que prestataire de services de garde d'enfants dans le Montana, vous devez suivre au moins seize heures de développement professionnel chaque année. Child Care Resources propose des formations en classe et des formations en ligne sur un large éventail de sujets et de niveaux pour répondre à vos besoins.

Logo CCT.png

Exigences de formation virtuelle

Nous vous demandons d'utiliser la fonction vidéo avec votre caméra allumée pour reproduire l'environnement de la classe et offrir une expérience interactive à tous. Veuillez contacter l'instructeur si vous avez besoin d'aide ou si vous avez besoin d'une séance de pratique avant le cours proprement dit.


Child Care Resources propose une variété d'ateliers de développement professionnel approuvés par le système Montana Early Care and Education Career Development. Utilisez les ressources suivantes pour vous inscrire à une formation de développement professionnel, vous inscrire à des cours de RCR et de premiers soins et trouver des informations sur les diplômes, les apprentissages et l'accréditation :


Nos ateliers de développement professionnel sont affichés et promus en ligne et dans notre bulletin électronique mensuel sur les ressources en matière de garde d'enfants.

développement professionnel des prestataires de services de garde d'enfants
Image by Gautam Arora
  • What are the program’s work / school requirements?
    If you are not receiving TANF benefits, the scholarship requirements vary based on the following: Single-parent household, not attending school, must work a minimum of 60 hours a month, or about 15 hours per week average. Two-parent household, neither parent attending school, must work a minimum of 120 hours per month, or about 30 hours per week between both adults. If you are attending school part or full time, please contact us for eligibility requirements.
  • What is the child support requirement?
    In Montana, eligibility for child care assistance requires you to meet one of the following requirements for any child in the household with an absent parent: Have a compliant case with Montana Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED). Have a parenting plan approved through the courts and signed by a judge. Have evidence of good cause for not pursuing child support. Good cause exemptions may be granted when there is a risk of harm to either you or your child if you were to seek child support from the absent parent, or in cases of rape or incest. Contact Child Care Resources if you have questions about meeting the child support requirement.
  • What will this cost me? (My Investment)
    Income Qualifications: Maximum Income Limits
  • How much will my copayment be?
    If you qualify for the scholarship program, you will pay a copayment based on your household size and gross monthly income, instead of paying the full cost of child care Copayments are determined based on a family’s gross monthly income and family size, and will be between 1% and 9% of your monthly income before deductions such as taxes or benefits Copayment is a monthly payment that is paid directly to your licensed child care provider All copayments must be received by the child care provider in order for eligibility to continue at the time of your annual renewal
  • What does the scholarship cover?
    The Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship is meant to supplement the cost of child care and will not cover your entire child care bill. Any amount that is not paid by the scholarship is your responsibility. This will include your copayment amount, and the difference between the state reimbursement rates and your child care provider’s rates when your provider charges more than the state rates. Your financial responsibility may also include: Days your child care provider bills for holidays. Vacation or sick days when your child care provider is closed. Application or activity fees which are not covered the scholarship program. Click here for more information on state reimbursement rates, or contact your Eligibility Specialist.
  • Where can I find additional forms like the Work Verification or School / Training Verification?
    Supplemental forms can be found here. Please talk to your Eligibility Specialist if you have questions about which forms are needed for your situation.
  • How long is an eligibility period?
    A typical eligibility period for the child care scholarship is one year from the month in which you apply, but there are some circumstances that may make the eligibility period shorter. When you are approved, you will be sent a notice that tells you the dates that you are eligible for assistance.
  • How do I know if I’m approved and what is approved?
    When you are approved, you will be mailed a notice that tells you the dates you are approved for assistance, what your monthly copayment amount is, and the hours of child care that have been authorized under your child care scholarship.
  • What changes need to be reported during my eligibility?
    Any time you have a change in your work or school status or a change of address you must report the change within 10 business days. If you have experienced a job loss, a grace period is available to help you with child care while you look for work. A change in child care provider must be reported within at least one business day in order to avoid a lapse in payment to your new child care provider. Changes cannot be backdated and will start the day the Eligibility Specialist is notified.
bottom of page